Summer’s not quite done yet, so there’s still time to #ReadMore, especially with some of these great new titles from our newest publishing partners. Make sure your device has a full charge and settle into your beach chair, camp chair, armchair, passenger seat, or wherever you might be squeezing in that last summer vacation.
FICTION & LITERATURE
- White Lies by Jo Gatford (Legend Press) “An unflinching depiction of dementia, family relationships and the wealth of secrets that relatives keep from each other” –Emma Healy
- After Before by Jemma Wayne (Legend Press) The lives of three women, each suffering her own past betrayals, interweave and change forever.
- Teach Her by Mark Kotting (Legend Press) A quirky and darkly humorous tale that will leave you questioning the value of both vengeance and a fake leg.
- The Biscuit Witch by Deborah Smith (BelleBooks) Contemporary women’s fiction from a New York Times-bestselling author of Miracle and A Place to Call Home.
- Count on Me by Lauren Dane (Samhain Publishing) Petal, Georgia, Book 3. Warning:tight butts in wranglers; creative use of belts and buckles; and bad words, hot sex, and lots of pie—sometimes all at once.
- Take Two by Laurelin Page (Samhain Publishing) A dreamy movie star hero, a focus-pulling heroine, off-the-charts instant chemistry, and a new use for lip gloss.
- Raphael by D.B. Reynolds (BelleBooks) Vampires in America, Book 1. Paranormal romance with sexy California vampires.
- Bewitching by Jill Barnett (BelleBooks) Irresistibly funny and tender tale of two opposite but lonely hearts from a New York Times bestselling author.
- Lavender Lady by Carola Dunn (Belgrave House)
- Lord Barry’s Dream House by Emily Hendrickson (Belgrave House)
- Lady Hathaway’s House Party by Joan Smith (Belgrave House)
MYSTERY & THRILLER
- The Truth Will Out by Jane Isaac (Legend Press) Psychological thriller/police procedural crossover starring DCI Helen Lavery.
- Dixie Divas by Virginia Brown (BelleBooks) First in the Divas bestselling cozy mystery series.
- Nightfall by Anne Stuart (BelleBooks) Romantic suspense from New York Times-bestselling author.
- Party Boy’s Guide to Dating a Geek by Piper Vaughn & Xara Xanakas (LT3 Press) Can a flirty tattoo artist win over the heart of serious high-tech guy?
- Stolen Hearts by Sasha L. Miller (LT3 Press) Honorable mention in the 2011 Rainbow Awards in Best Gay Fantasy category.
- Safe Passage by Kate Owen (LT3 Press) While renovating her great aunt’s old New Orleans home, Jules discovers old letters written in French code and begins to learn the truth of her grandfather’s death.
- Rosie’s War by Rosemary Sary & Noel Holland (Michael O’Mara Books) The story of an Englishwoman’s daring escape from a Nazi prison camp in Occupied France.
- Stately Passions by Jamie Douglas-Home (Michael O’Mara Books) Revel in some of the most notorious scandals of the British royal family and aristocracy.
- How to Think Like Sherlock by Daniel Smith (Michael O’Mara Books) Improve your powers of observation and deduction with tips from the world’s greatest detective.
- Rooms by James L. Rubart (BH Publishing Group) What would you do if you walked into the rooms of your soul?
- Dark Justice by Brandilyn Collins (BH Publishing Group) A Seatbelt Suspense® stand-alone novel from the bestselling author.
- A Plain Death by Amanda Flower (BH Publishing Group) Welcome to Appleseed Creek, the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country, where life is not as serene as it seems.
- Reshaping it All by Darlene Schacht and Candace Cameron Bure (BH Publishing Group) Full House TV star Candace Cameron Bure offers a biblical perspective on appetite and self control.
- The Vow by Kim Carpenter, Krickitt Carpenter, & Dana Wilkerson (BH Publishing Group) The true story that inspired the major motion picture starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum.